What’s Your Power Outage IQ? Even if you don’t lose power?
Are you being affected by power outages?
If not, be grateful,and still be prepared. Why? Because someone else’s power outage could mean you have extra people at your house. Or you’re bring supplies to others.
If your power never goes out, make sure you still know the effects on your home if it didn’t have power. Stock extra blankets, food, and water so your house can become a safe haven for others as well. Talk to your friends and family members. Maybe your house could be the haven for your friends and family until their power is restored. Or the families have things set up to stay at home during a power outage.
Remember, people’s safety first. Know where everyone in your family is physically located. Warmth or cool,depending on your weather, safety. Food safety. Water safety. Check on the elderly and others you know will need help. Check on those you know always loose there power.
The best way to be helpful is to stay calm and be prepared.
This Week’s Podcasts
- We’ll do a walkthrough of your house to learn how to be prepare during a power outage.
- Supplies you may need.
- How to practice.
- How to be safe.
Episode 16: January Q’s and A’s.
- Top 6 questions we get about homesteading either from a mindset or a do perspective.
- Subscribe to our podcast through your favorite podcast provider or at foodplusfreedom.podbean.com
Articles/Videos (videos are coming soon)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/foodplusfreedom
- Truth Social https://truthsocial.com/@FoodPlusFreedom
- Rumble (videos) https://rumble.com/c/c-2548632
- Podbean Podcast https://foodplusfreedom.podbean.com
- Telegram https://t.me/Food_Plus_Freedom
Google and Apple still don’t list our podcast, but we are working on it.
If you like the information you receive from us, please pass it along to others that may benefit. Just remind them we are human.
Questions, comments, or information you’d like to learn about – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, whoever owns your food and supplies – owns you.
Grow food, buy local, be free Until Next Time.